Accounting & bookkeeping services in Dubai are being availed more and more by small and medium-sized enterprises due to the economic slow down in UAE. The SME’s are shifting from keeping full-time accountants to outsourced accounting services in Dubai as the cost of using outsourced accounting and bookkeeping service in Dubai is lower. Apart from cost saving, there are a host of other unbelievable benefits a business can availing outsourced accounting and bookkeeping services in Dubai. The eight unbelievable benefits are given below:
- Flexible pricing: The cost of outsourced accounting and bookkeeping service in Dubai commensurate to the activity level of the business if the business has a very high activity level then the cost of the accounting and bookkeeping service in Dubai will increase but if the activity level is less the cost will be vice versa. The pricing is usually done based on the volume of transactions. There is also an option for pricing based on hours if the client availing outsourced accounting and bookkeeping services in Dubai have other tasks as well apart from pure bookkeeping.
- Greater Skills Availability: When you avail accounting and bookkeeping services in Dubai you are outsourcing your finance departments to subject experts they know very well ins and outs of all accounting methods and standards so you can have peace of mind that your company finances will be streamlined and you will have accurate financials. Apart from basis bookkeeping if you need advanced services such as tax consultancy and financial consultancy you can also get that from the firm which may not be possible if you have a junior in house accountant.
- Accurate financials: As you avail outsourced accounting & bookkeeping services in Dubai your accounts are being maintained by highly qualified accountants so there is less chance of error compared to an inhouse junior accountant. The cost of correcting junior accountants’ mistakes, costs involved in poor decision making because of inaccurate financials and late filing of returns all make inhouse accountant too expensive to keep compared to an accounting and bookkeeping service in Dubai.
- Focus on business growth: The business owner can focus on growing business rather than managing the financials which are being taken care of by an accounting and bookkeeping service in Dubai.
- Avoiding penalties: Your outsourced accounting and bookkeeping service partner ensures that your taxes are filing on time and accurately to avoid penalties and late filings.
- Reduced overheads: By outsourcing your accounting & bookkeeping in Dubai you save on the overheads associated with employing an in-house accountant such as visa costs, office space, employee leaves, recruitment costs, employee turnover, and IT infrastructure.
- Access to latest technologies: Your outsourced accounting & bookkeeping partner is up to date with the latest technologies and trends so he can keep you updated with them and also employ those technologies to provide you 24×7 access to your financials.
- Industry trends: Your accounting and bookkeeping service partner are up to date with industry and economic trends and he can advise you on business operations.
Escrow Consulting Group is providing accounting & bookkeeping services in Dubai. Escrow Consulting Group is at the forefront of technology and has partnered with leading accounting platform providers to provide the latest technology for bookkeeping and accounting to its clients. Escrow Consulting Group provides bespoke services suitable for small and medium-sized enterprises. Please contact us to know more about our services and how can we help you!