Escrow Consulting Group is a leading provider of accounting and bookkeeping service along with various accounting solutions across the globe with offices in Pakistan & UAE. We have Qualified Chartered Accountants, CPAs and the best of finance specialists in our team, we provide professional accountancy, bookkeeping and finance services diligently and efficiently in a timely manner. Our Outsourced Accounting & Bookkeeping Service is headed by an exceptional and outstanding accounting and finance specialist with remarkable experience in accountancy profession. Having worked with reputable multinational companies, his valuable insight contributes to the company’s growth and profitability.
The company provides range of financial services to its diversified portfolio of customers, from detailed feasibility studies to in –depth management reports with analysis and commentaries that facilitate end users for sound judgement and decision –making. Fully equipped with essential requirements of best set up and active online presence the team is readily available for any type of financial services on as and when needed basis across any country. Standing firmly on its core activity of online bookkeeping service the company has over years diversified into field of business / strategic planning and management reporting for key investors’ attraction. Also company is aspiring to reach the local market for local market and taxation work.
Our key areas of operations are;
- Outsourcing solutions of accounting function for small to medium enterprises
- Bookkeeping service, routine accounting tasks e.g. invoicing / reconciliations / provisions / Amortizations / ageing etc.
- Assistance with preparation of set of Financial Statements duly complied with US GAAP / IAS / IFRS
- Budgeting / Forecasting reports
- Long term / multiyear projections targeted for key investors based on prudent assumptions with understanding of client business / proposal writings
- Business / Strategic Planning
- Assiting with registration, computation and filing of taxes.
- Management tasks with tailored costing reports
- Business Combinations / Corporate Restructuring