Offshore Bookkeeping Service:
Escrow Consulting Group a wide range of offshore bookkeeping services. One of its core services is offshore bookkeeping. We are offering offshore bookkeeping service to foreign companies based across the globe. Most of our clients are from North America, Australia, and the United Kingdom. We are open to offering our bookkeeping for businesses overseas.
We have been offering offshore accounting service for many years and are proficient in offering offshore bookkeeping service to small and mid-sized businesses. Escrow Consulting Group has used and is certified with technologies such as Quickbooks, Xero, Freshbooks, Sage One, T- sheets, Hubdoc to name a few to offer our offshore bookkeeping service.
We have gained excellent testimonials from our offshore bookkeeping services. You can view them on our website with this link.
There are many benefits of availing offshore accounting services from Escrow Consulting Group. Some of them are given below:
- By availing outsourcing accounting overseas one can reduce costs by over 50% this is possible because the costs are low in the developing countries especially the costs of salaries and wages. So, therefore, businesses in developed countries can benefit from this low-cost service.
- Also by availing the offshore accounting service, you can avoid employment-related taxes which put an additional burden on small business.
- The office space can be saved and also cost on hardware if offshore accounting service is being used.
- By offshoring bookkeeping, you can have access to chartered accountants and CPA’s who will be managing your books who are probably more skilled than your in house bookkeeper.
- A greater variety of skills are available at hand by offshoring bookkeeping service as compared to keeping a traditional bookkeeper in house.
- You can focus on business better and have your nonvalue adding activity offshored to the offshore consulting group specialized in doing exactly that.